The participants of this call include representatives from various teams such as Erigon, Gateway, Nethermind, Geth, Gnosis DevOps, Gnosis Core Devs, Gnosis DevRels, Gnosis Comms team, and community contributors. The presence of diverse team members ensures that discussions are comprehensive and informative, with insights from multiple perspectives.
For those who missed the live meeting, a full recording is available on YouTube.
The Gnosis Core Devs Call is a crucial component of the Gnosis ecosystem. It provides an opportunity for participants to stay informed, share ideas and collaborate, thus driving innovation and progress within the Gnosis community.
August 2, 2023
Client Team Updates
- Nethermind: No particular updates Looking into the contractAddress issue in receipts Has some ideas about improvements for eth_getLogs
- Erigon: No specific news Busy working on dencun Helping Marcos with the Hive tests
- Geth: No updates Waiting for input from Erigon Traces from Erigon
- Nimbus Merged Chiado
- Lighthouse Accepted the PR for Chiado
- Gateway Post mortem for the slashing issue Looking into the checkpoint sync logs Launchpad updated? Checking with DevOps
Shapella went through smoothly Checkpoint sync Investigation needed Forgot to check that web3signer was updated Was discovered less than 24 hours before the fork Had to put out urgent comms to update this on Dappnode and for users who need web3signer in their infra (i.e. StakeWise) Participation dropped from 96 to 90% for a few epochs but went up to 95% very quickly right after Went really well Erigon nodes weren’t synced for the hard fork (forkmon, ethstats, grafana)
From the 20 tests passing on Nethermind, only 14 tests pass for Erigon right now